Mark Thomas wrote:
On 09/06/2014 01:41, Fred Toth wrote:
Hi Dan,

Yes, the rest of the log is correct, and yes, I am certain I have an
active session (I can see the cookie in my browser).

Then something is messed up in your configuration. I've just checked
this works and it does. You'll need to provide your full server.xml
(comments removed please). Replace and passwords with "***" or similar.

Does the fact of having a session necessarily imply that the corresponding user is authenticated ?

Marl

Thanks,
Fred