On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Jimmy Royer <jimlero...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any information that I should add to this to get some help?

Any chance you could put together a sample app or unit test to replicate
the problem?  Ideally without third party components like CXF.  It would
make it easier someone on the list to recreate the problem and thus easier
for someone to help.

> Or should I just go straight and create a bug report for this (as this
> might not be a message targeting the users mailing list but Tomcat's
> developers)?

The users list is always a good first place to start.  As an FYI, don't top
post.  Reply inline like this, or just at the bottom.  It's the convention
followed on the list.

Dan