Hi

I am using tomcat with the NIO connector, so I load the ssl certificate and
private key from a keystore in pkcs12 format.
This works fine using RSA.

Now I want to switch to a certificate using ECC and that EC is not supported by
the JRE. It IS however supported by bouncycastle.
In my own code I need to specify "BC", when opening the keystore usng
KeyStore.getInstance("PKCS12","BC").
Then I can load and use that certificate.

However there seems no way to do the same with the tomcat connector.
Is it possible?
How can I configure tomcat to use another provider?

Regards,
   Steffen