I'm here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/extras.html#Web_Services_support_%28JSR_109%29

And I'm looking for the other two jar files mentioned in the help.  Going
back to the main download page for 7.0.54 and clicking on
Browse/bin/extras, I see no said jar files mentioned in the help document.

I'm following along in the Java 6EE tutorial here:
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/bnayn.html#bnayq
... and I don't use NetBeans or Glassfish (yet)

I found a link on the web that mentioned something about picking and
choosing about 7 different jar files from the metro download here:
https://jax-ws.java.net/

What do I need to create a simple jax-ws sample and deploy in Tomcat 7.0.54?

leo