I created a dynamic web project in Eclipse.  I created a file and named it
struts-config.xml and copy the contents from struts-blank
WEB-INF/struts-config.xml and did a cut and paste into my project.  The
error message I receive is "the file cannot be validated because there was
a communication problem".  This happens whenever I compile and I have not
made any change to the file.  I don't think I can  import it...Can someone
shed some insight.

Carrie Latimer
Florida's Turnpike Enterprise
Tolls Data Center