On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM, John Smith <tomcat.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Filip Hanik <fi...@hanik.com> wrote:
>
>> if you could capture the XML that you are trying to write, we can put it
>> into a test case and reproduce.
>>
>> Filip
>>

> I'll try that -- I should be able to catch the IllegalArgumentException
> there when it happens.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I was out last week.

I caught the error and wrote the XML to the logs. The thing is, 1) It's
valid XML, and 2) the exact same XML doesn't always cause the exception to
be thrown. I don't believe the issue is the XML String itself. For example
the XML I caught was from memcached and its expiration time is very long.
If it were just the XML String it would be happening each time, but it's
intermittent.