NK V wrote:
Hi All

I have a requirement where I need to access share point 2013 site in one of the
site developed on Tomcat Server.  Site on Tomcat server has its own
authentication mechanism  and share point 2013 is authenticated via LDAP. Any
ideas on how to get the share point website into a website running on Tomcat.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

As phrased, your question does not make very clear what exactly you want to do, nor how this is a real "Tomcat question". Both Tomcat and Sharepoint are webservers, independent of one another. "Accessing Sharepoint in Tomcat" is a bit confusing.
Or is your question more about the authentication ?
Again, it's not very clear what you want, and/or what you want from this list.