Hi,
I had a similar problem recently. There are two Tomcat users files. One is locaed in the $TOMCAT/conf folder and the other is in your user home. Check both files to see what the problem might be there.
Cheers,
Martin

nightdots wrote:

I'm having trouble with Tomcat Manager (Tomcat version 5.0.28).

My tomcat-users.xml file is well formed and was working, and I was able to access the Tomcat Manager with a certain username. Just now, I tried to place ldap.jar (from the JNDI libraries) into my $TOMCAT/ server/libs directory. Then I restarted the Tomcat server and tried to log into Tomcat Manager. Now, Tomcat Manager will not accept my username/password.

I tried removing the ldap.jar file and restarting Tomcat, but my username/password is still not being accepted. This is very strange and I would appreciate any help possible.

Thanks

Martin Grogan
Keizen Software

[EMAIL PROTECTED]