bo zhao wrote:
I had modified the os ulimit parameter: open files and max processes, after
that, Tomcat does't exit unexpectedly, and the log of Tomcat have not the
"... pause, ... init". It seems work normally.

But I still don't know the reason. I want to know if the two parameter is
the key to solve probelm and how the two parameter of os limit cause the
exit of tomcat?

I believe that you are understanding this wrongly. These paraneters are not the /cause/ of the problem, they are a /symptom/. The default value fo these parameters is set so that they are ok for any normal process/system, and rarely need to be adjusted. By increasing their value, you are moving the problem further down the line, but are not solving the real (possible) problem.

Ognjen is asking a question below. Why do you not start by answering it ?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Ognjen Blagojevic <