Thanks Chris for replying.I did resolve the 404  issue,it's error on my
part. One of view jsp was in incorrect folder so it was throwing 404
error.Fixed it and now it works fine.

I do not recall as how I installed this tomcat probably I downloaded the
zip file and then integrated that installation with netbeans.

x86-64 do I need to download this file from apache tomcat site ? how do I
use this file ? edit the environment variables ?