Oh, let me try again.

I need some idea on what's wrong with my tomcat configuration for windows
authentication. I followed the tomcat windows authentication tutorial and
uses the "manager" web application comes with tomcat to do a poc. In my
web.xml I change
 and also changes the auth-constraint to the following

.

This is my krb5.ini

This is my jaas.conf

The weird thing is regardless of what username and password I put in when I
accessed the tomcat manager web-app the debug message shown is the same.

I added this in my server.xml

When I tried login, it doesn't seem to recognize the valid credential. The
app keeps on asking me to enter a valid credential. What do I need to change
to make it work?