The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing and oh yeah I am
happy you got your problem resolved.

On 5/25/06, Allen Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I'd first like to say (before I make a complete fool of
myself) thanks to all who helped me.  I have (embarassing moment
here) finally found the problem.

When I was running under the old configuration, I had the test
URL bookmarked as /smsinfo/login.jsp.  The directory doesn't
(or, didn't, until now) have an index.* file.

Since the default page and all the examples worked, I decided to
put my app directory as a link on the default page and see if I
could get it to work that way.  So, I took apart the default
ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml file (i. e., unmapped the precompiled
default default page, so it would use the uncompiled index.jsp
in the ROOT/ directory, added my link to it, and still nothing.
Starting there, I found the problem.

Is there an emoticon that denotes severe embarrassment?  All I
can say, is at least at some point I said it would be some
trivial thing.  Well, it was.