Qualys/SSLLabs reports it as such.  Using tomcat 7.0.50 and latest APR build.

> > However, it only seems to accept SSLProtocol strings that includes
> > TLSv1, SSLv2, SSLv3 or their combinations.
>
> Correct. Patches are in the works. Tomcat 7 and Tomcat 8 are patched;
> expect new builds soon.
>
> > In other words, there doesn't seem to be a way to specify that you
> > only want all 3 TLS versions and none of the SSL versions. Is
> > there something I'm missing?
>
> Nope.
>
> > FYI: I checked Bugzilla on this, and there seems to be some work
> > progressing on coding support, but it also interjected a
> > regression to turn SSLv2 back on by default.
>
> This can happen in certain situations, like saying that you want
> TLSvX+SSLv3 but no TLS versions are supported by OpenSSL. In that
> case, you get SSLv23 which I believe in OpenSSL means "SSLv3 +
> SSLv2Hello" which is only as dangerous as SSLv3 right now.

Actually, I was looking at the most recent patch code. It actually modified to
definition of ALL to include SSLv2.
I pointed it out on Bugzilla, but thought I'd mention it here as well.

> > The question is, if there is no current "magic string" that Tomcat
> > will accept to enable full TLS support, is this something we will
> > have to wait for 7.0.57 (and the equivalent 6 & 8 versions) to be
> > able to address?
>
> Unfortunately, yes. You'll also need to wait for tcnative 1.1.32 as well.

With baited breath, but not holding it.