Hi Andre,

I did all steps described in documentation for set "jespa" in
java.protocol.handler.pkgs

It works perfectly in a single app but it does not work in Tomcat.

The authentication process isn't the problem, the problem is that Tomcat
does not detect the Jespa wrapper to handle http url connections.

Regards.