Hi Chris,

I apologise in advance if the formatting is absolutely terrible.

>Are you using cookies for session-tracking?

>Can you watch the HTTP conversation to see what's being sent back and forth
>during that workflow? LiveHttpHeaders is great for Firefox, and these days
>Chrome, Firefox, and IE have something similar built-into them.

>From the looks of it, the cookie is storing the session ID.
  Server - nginx/1.6.2 (Ubuntu)
  Date - Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:52:35 GMT
  Content-Type - text/html;charset=utf-8
  Transfer-Encoding - chunked
  Connection - keep-alive
  Cache-Control - no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0
  X-XSS-Protection - 1; mode=block
  x-content-type-options - nosniff
  x-frame-options - SAMEORIGIN
  Set-Cookie -
ib=da7f36e0f53827383a262940d2f75fcef8bbb32b57bd3fced7149ae6a8bf4e3a; path=/;
expires=Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:57:35 -0000; HttpOnly
  Content-Encoding - gzip
Everything in the HTTP requests seem fine, except the response from my POST
at the Challenge point, where, instead of a 200, I'm receiving a 302. This
is what tipped me off that it was the session that was causing the issue.

>You might want a fully-qualified host name in the host's "name"
>field... or at least whatever your clients DNS will resolve to your server.
>That may actually be "virtual1" but I just thought I'd mention it. It
>shouldn't have any >bearing on the session-handling, unless your web
>application switches hostnames by telling a client requesting "virtual1"
>that it should redirect to >"testsitex.site.io" or vice-versa.
I went ahead and changed this as well, as it does seem like a good practice
to use.

Kind Regards,
Rory