Hi;

Thanks for the swift replies. I am not allowed to tuckey's rewrite (at
least until i cannot find a normative Tomcat solution).

I looked for the documentation for 7.0. and Alias under Host is my solution
however, after rewriting, i bookmark the page and want to reach via
bookmark but it fails when I directly go via bookmark. What should be the
remedy?

Br.

: