Hello Tomcat users, have code like this in my jsp:

Where <td> represents a cell of an html table.

Value of the variable pageKeys.ui_user_name_label populated in server
side is in french and it is exactly as shown below:

Nom d'utilisateur

However, while displaying this in the browser, this is getting displayed as:

Nom d&rsquo;utilisateur

How can I get this corrected ? When I try to see the source code, I
see something like this:

out.write((java.lang.String)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.proprietaryEvaluate("${pageKeys.ui_user_name_label}",
java.lang.String.class,
(javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext)_jspx_page_context, null, false));

What I want to know from developers here is whether the above code
really does some escaping/encoding of the content ? Is a there a way
to avoid this encoding ?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks.