On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 5:18 AM, Razi <razi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi there,
>
> Another bit of information I wanted to add.
>
> The apache error log is peppered with the following line : OpenSSL : I/O
> error, 5 bytes expected to read on BIO#.......
>
> Warm Regards
> Razi A. Ansari

First, I apologize if my comment is offtopic.  But you may also consider
fronting nginx instead of Apache httpd.  It is very easy to configure as
reverse proxy for your tomcat and also serve your static files.  If Apache
is really a requirement kindly ignore my comment

--
Marcos | I love PHP, Linux, and Java
<http://javadevnotes.com/java-string-length-examples>