Hi,

System:
Windows Server 2012 Standard
Apache Tomcat 7.0.59
Java jre 7

I'm experiencing an issue ... where Apache Tomcat will start fine using :

%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\startup.bat

But if use :
%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\service.bat install

The Service does now show up in the Windows Services gui .... but when I
start it from here I get the following error :

[image: Inline image 1]

Any advice/suggestions/help.... greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Troy Robinson
Programmer Analyst

--
*NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that