Hi Maciej,

I'm connecting from Tomcat to ActiveMQ with this configuration:

META-INF/context.xml:
<Context>
      <Resource
              name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
              auth="Container"
              type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
              description="JMS Connection Factory"
              factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
              brokerURL="tcp://ws:61616"
              brokerName="localhost"
              useEmbeddedBroker="false" />
      <Resource
              name="jms/Test"
              auth="Container"
              type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
              factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
              physicalName="TEST" />
</Context>

WEB-INF/web.xml:
      <resource-env-ref>

<resource-env-ref-name>jms/ConnectionFactory</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</resource-env-ref-type>
      </resource-env-ref>

      <resource-env-ref>
              <resource-env-ref-name>jms/Test</resource-env-ref-name>
              <resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Queue</resource-env-ref-type>
      </resource-env-ref>

Hope, it helps...

PETR