Bob,

Thanks for the reply. My problem is that the session info I need is not of the session that makes the request. I need to check other sessions in the same context. I can use the request because it is in the same context, so the manager is the same.

This servlet is called internally from the app, and checks if some session exists. It is similar to the case of obtaining all active sessions from one context using the manager inside the servlet code (findSessions). If someone have this piece of code (or similar), it will serve me.

Regards

Carlos

Bob Hall escribió:

--- Carlos Alonso Vega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to obtain data about a session inside a
servlet, the code seems to be simple as

localSession =
Ctx.getManager().findSession(sessionId);

My problem is that I do not know how to obtain the
Ctx object from a request (HttpServletRequest)

Thanks in advance

Carlos,

To obtain the HttpSession for the current request:

HttpSession sess = req.getSession();
   OR
boolean create = false;  (or true)
HttpSession sess = req.getSession(create);

HTH,
Bob