From: Peter Rossbach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 11:41 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Query Regarding Clustering

Hi,

please use 5.5.17 and read the tomcat 5.5 cluster docs.

Sorry, but tutorials and real design docs not exists.

Regards
Peter

Am 02.06.2006 um 07:54 schrieb Sandeep Gaikwad:

Hi All,

        I am trying to devlop Horizontal clustering for tomcat 5.5.9.
        I am new to this field so if anyone have any links for this
please
reply back to me.

Regards,
Sandepp

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you

may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from

this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.

Filip Hanik