On 7/13/2015 6:03 AM, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne wrote:
Hi All,

I'm having some jsp pages that I would like to show there source as an html
page like in the example webapp that is provided with tomcat. I have tried
few online java2html converters but couldn't obtain source as in tomcat
example.

e.g cal1.jsp --> source is cal1.jsp.html

Could someone tell me what they have used?

What happens when you just change the extension of the automatically-created .java file in your server?

I.E. access the page normally through your browser to your TC server, then look for cal1_jsp.java in the /work directory and change its extension to .html?