Hi All,

My application has a custom reporting valve in server.xml

      <Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" deployOnStartup="false"
errorReportValveClass="com.<path>.valves.CustomErrorReportValve"
name="localhost" unpackWARs="true">

But when I try to access https://<server>/manager
I get normal error window page of (the tomcat error page is at
/tomcat/webapps/manager/WEB-INF/jsp/403.jsp
"
403 Unauthorized

You are not authorized to view this page. If you have not changed any
configuration files, please examine the file conf/tomcat-users.xml in your
installation. That file must contain the credentials to let you use this
webapp.
......"

How to have the manager application use the custom error valve ?
Do i need to configure manager application separately?

-Thanks
Utkarsh