Am 11. August 2015 23:32:12 MESZ, schrieb Sergey <svin...@apple.com>:
>I recompiled SFlow_Valve.jar with Tomcat-7.0.61.
>Now it doesn’t give any errors in the log, but also doesn’t send any
>metrics to port 6343.
>Is there any way to debug this valve?

I assume it is this valve
https://code.google.com/p/tomcat-sflow-valve/source/browse/trunk/com/sflow/catalina/SFlowValve.java.

That valve has no logging whatsoever and silently drops any exception it
catches. So your only chance to see more is to debug or add logging to the
valve.

Debugging should be the same as debugging anything you run in tomcat. You can
find more information at http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Developing.

The entry point for your quest is probably the invoke method in the valve.

Logging could be done by adding println's to those points in the valve, you
want to be seen visited. Using a logging framework (java.util logging might be
a good choice) is even better and not that much harder to do.

Regards,
Felix