On 25/08/2015 17:02, Steffen Heil (Mailinglisten) wrote:

>>> Where is that implemented?
>> The detail varies between versions due to the refactoring that has gone on
>> over time in the connectors but in trunk that is all handled
>> by SocketWrapperBase.writeNonBlocking()
>
> I am using 8.0.24. There I did not find such a class.

The equivalent code for NIO is in
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalNioOutputBuffer

Similar code exists in the other implementations for the other connectors.

>> Generally, the trunk code should be easier to follow because of the
>> refactoring.
>
> Will these refactorings be in the next release?

No. It is too invasive to back port to the stable 8.0.x and it also
requires removing support for BIO and comet which we don't want to do in
8.0.x.

> When is it due?

8.0.x releases are on a roughly monthly cycle. The most recent (8.0.26)
was announced today.

Mark