Hi ,

I have a grails application war file, built in production mode. The Grails
version I am using is 2.1.1 and I am building the war from command prompt.
My OS is UBUNTU 12.0.4.

The war is generated without errors . But when I am deploying it to
Tomcat(7.0.64), the app is not starting.

I am getting the following info in the log:

localhost.log

Sep 03, 2015 12:29:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
Sep 03, 2015 12:29:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext

catalina.out

Sep 03, 2015 12:31:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
startInternal
SEVERE: One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found
in the appropriate container log file
Sep 03, 2015 12:31:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
startInternal
SEVERE: Context [/App] startup failed due to previous errors

My Java details are :

java version "1.6.0_45"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)

Also found this on my grails server log:

 INFO groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsWebApplicationContext Refreshing
org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsWebApplicationContext@4dde8e1b:
startup date [Thu Sep 03 12:40:52 IST 2015]; parent: Root
WebApplicationContext
[2015-09-03 12:40:53.180] INFO
groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsWebApplicationContext Bean
'dataSourceUnproxied' of type [class
org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSource] is not eligible for getting
processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for
auto-proxying)
[2015-09-03 12:40:53.181] INFO
groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsWebApplicationContext Bean 'dataSource'
of type [class
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.TransactionAwareDataSourceProxy] is not
eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
eligible for auto-proxying)

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance ,
Ashish.