Thanks Chris and David for reply. I did change the timeout values from 30
to 10.

I have some workflow kind of screens,but I do not store work flows fields
data in session. Session contains only attributes which are similar to ids.
All data is persisted in the mysql database and I get the data from the
database. I do have some performance issues with mysql,but that can wait
for sometime.

(I believe the default maximum is 10,000

I hope this should be for single instance of tomcat and If I use cluster,
this limit will not apply.

5K is my break even point for my app, So I think I can live with this
default. However it will be good to know if this limit can be changed
somehow.

Sorry for delayed response, was bit held up firefighting in office.

- Kiran

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Christopher Schultz <