But, each user have public_html folder at home folder, so where I configure
what is the war to execute in public_html ?

For instance, in:
http://localhost:8080/~usertest/
Where in filesystem I have: /home/usertest/public_html/app.war , what is the
configuration in Tomcat for http://localhost:8080/~usertest/ ,  execute  the
app.war ??

The main idea is that each user publish an app (just one) in public_html
(homes) folder.

In Tomcat Manager, I can see http://localhost:8080/~<list of users> , but when
I click it,
it return 404 error.