Hi Christopher,

Please find my answer below

*Two new clusters or two new nodes added to an existing cluster?*

Two Nodes

*What is the difference between the conf/server.xml on a "working" server
and one of these new servers that is misbehaving?*

No difference. Apart from Server port –Configuration, non-SSL
HTTP/1.1Connector port Configuration, AJP 1.3 Connector port Configuration,
and jvmRoute Configuration

*Identical WAR files deployed to all servers?*

Yes all the nodes have identical WAR file

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Christopher Schultz <