On 30/10/2015 13:40, Rohit Prakash wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you help me in resolving the below queries with respect to Apache
> tomcat version - 7.0.23?
>
> 1.       Till when is the version 7.0.23 of Apache tomcat supported?

No date has yet been set for the end of life / end of support for the
7.0.x branch. We aim to provide 12 months notice when setting such
dates. Given that the E.O.L. date for 6.0.x is 31-Dec-2016 I think it is
likely that 7.0.x will be supported for at least another 3 to 4 years.

> 2.       What are the security vulnerabilities associated with 7.0.23?

There are quite a few:
http://tomcat.apache.org/security-7.html

> 3.       What plug in would be required to fix the security
> vulnerabilities associated with Tomcat version - 7.0.23?

Upgrade to the latest 7.0.x release (7.0.65 as I type this).

> 4.       What would be the advantage in migrating to Tomcat version
> 7.0.64? Will this resolve the security vulnerabilities

Security fixes and bug fixes.

Mark