All,

I've been wondering if there would be any interest in a Tomcat Webinar
series. I'm thinking ~10 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A on
topics of interest to this community with the webinars taking place
every 1/2/4 weeks depending on interest. The webinars would also be
recorded and uploaded somewhere - probably youtube - and linked from
tomcat.apache.org.

My initial thoughts on possible topics are:

- Intro to Tomcat 9 (the first milestone release is in progress as
  I type this)

- TLS virtual hosting with Tomcat 9

- Generating TLS keys for Tomcat

- HTTP/2 and Tomcat 9

- Connector selection: BIO vs NIO vs NIO2 vs APR

- Proxy protocol choice HTTP vs AJP

Other topics as requested by the users@ community.

Presenters would be one of the Tomcat committers. Obviously, I'm happy
to do these but I hope some of my fellow committers will agree to do
some presentations as well.

Thoughts, feedback, topic suggestions welcome.

Mark