1. This might be better diagnosed on a struts user list.

2. Could you provide some context for the reference to loginRequired in your struts-config.xml? I'm not familiar with any configuration elements or attributes in struts-config.xml named 'loginRequired'.

--David

Olivier Bex wrote:

Hi everyone,

When I start Tomcat 5.0.28, it says that I have a parsing error in my
struts-config.xml, but I think it's not.

The log file throws a java.lang.NoSuchMethodException : bean has no property
named loginRequired

Regards,

Olivier BEX