Hi,

We are facing an issue related to Deployment (Specifically Auto Deployment)
in Tomcat 7

Here is the scenario

We have a build process setup from Jenkins tool to build and auto ftp the
war file to the “Webapps” folder of Tomcat.

In Tomcat we have deployed the SailPoin’t IdentityIQ toll which is a 300mb
war file.

Often the IdentityIQ application will be running few Tasks which take
longer duration (5-6 hours)

When the application is executing the long running taks, though the war
file is placed/updated in web apps, tomcat is unable to stop the
application due to task execution and we are unable to stop Tomcat as well

We are forced to kill Tomcat and re trigger the Jenkins build.

I am looking on few options to configure on the Tomcat server side to check
for any Active sessions OR threads running related to the application and
abort the Redeployment/Auto Deployment

Will it be possible?

Thanks,
Madhu