On 6/6/06, Tim Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am interested in Debugging JSPs that sitting in a version control folder
in Perforce (or subversion) local repository. The current method requires
manually moving the JSP's to the exploded webapp folder but this process of
moving the files in and out of local repository is a pain in the butt.

I know I can write a little TK / rsync program to manage this but was
wondering if Tomcat has a way of configuring an external folder to act as a
virtual folder that takes precedence over the main web app folders. If any
JSP's or other files are found in this folder, they are loaded and the main
ones are ignored.

Thanks for in advance,

JsD

Little more info: I am trying to do this in Windoze :( so symlinks are out
of the question.

I am getting the feeling that the little tk/rsync program that I've been
planning for years is going to get developed after all :|

Thanks,
JsD