From: Mark Thomas [mailto:messen...@webex.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 5:59 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: WebEx meeting invitation: Apache Tomcat: TLS Virtual Hosting

Hello,

Mark Thomas invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Apache Tomcat: TLS Virtual Hosting

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

21:00  |  GMT Time (London, GMT)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
<https://pivotal.webex.com/pivotal/j.php?MTID=mbe47fb9d99eae66cd796223bf757b569>

Meeting number:

642 749 240

Join by phone

Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-8818371  (US)

Call-in number: 1-617-3374371  (US)

Show global
numbers<https://sites.google.com/a/pivotal.io/pivotal-it/pivotal-conferencing>

Attendee access code: 289 459 03

Add this
meeting<https://pivotal.webex.com/pivotal/j.php?MTID=m8f59e078762f391e9e5ae2896839af1b>
 to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.<https://pivotal.webex.com/pivotal/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable
in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with
the host or do not join the session.