I've recently upgraded to tomcat 5.5.15.  I'm migrating current apps the
the new tomcat.  I get this error when starting/deploying a specific
app.  I have one other app deployed, it too uses struts,  I have no
problems with it.

thanks

Jun 7, 2006 4:28:51 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
processTlds
SEVERE: Error reading tld listeners javax.servlet.ServletException:
Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld in
context /paimport
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource
path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld in context /paimport
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.tldScanTld(TldConfig.java:547)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.execute(TldConfig.java:300)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.processTlds(StandardContext.jav