maybe a stupid question nowadays, but : is the platform on which you are running this 32-bit, or 64-bit ? (OS and JVM)

On 13.01.2016 04:56, Rahul Singh wrote:
Hi,

Define "Not successful"?  Exceptions thrown?  File truncated?  Upload
never starts?  Never finishes?

Not successful :

Request Never finishes, we have trace the HttpServlet request object and
request.getContentLength return 0 in case when file size is >=2GB,

No exception thrown, as well as when file size is less than 2GB, then
request.getContentLength return the correct value of file size in byte.

Regards,
Rahul Kumar Singh
From: David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 6:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: File size >= 2GB not uploaded in application [Tomcat 7.0.54
Struts: 2.3.24 JAVA: openJDK 1.7.79]

On 1/12/2016 12:01 AM, Rahul Singh wrote:

Hello Apache Tomcat team,

Sending again with some corrections,

File upload in my  application(Tomcat 7.0.54 Struts: 2.3.24 JAVA: openJDK
1.7.79) is not successful for greater than 2 gb. After previous discussion here
on previous thread, I migrated my application to struts 2.3.24 as the only
possible solution in form of jakarta-stream parser for large size uploads
(greater than 2gb).
But after successfully migrating to struts 2.3.24 from 2.1.8, file upload
greater than 2 gb still not supported. I want to use jakarta-streams for this
purpose.Following is the code
snippet:

In struts.xml:

<constant name="struts.multipart.parser"  value="jakarta-stream" />
<constant name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="3147483648" />

In JSP:

<s:form id="uploadData" action="abc_UploadAction?method=Upload" namespace="xyz"
validateFields="false" method="post"    enctype="multipart/form-data">

Alongwith with configuring server.xml with maxPostSize element and mutipart-config
in web.xml But still the file upload request for greater than 2 gb not
successful.&nbsp;