That's true. But we are not doing any authn/authz in our application.
Its just a simple webapp that exposes 1 endpoint (put method). Any body
should be able to hit that end point.

It works fine if I place my war outside tomcat installation directory and
create a context from Catalina/localhost.
But if I place my war inside webapps then it gives http 403 when I hit my
endpoint.

Regards,
Prashant

07440456543