Am 09.02.2016 um 15:10 schrieb Christopher Schultz:
> On 2/9/16 6:28 AM, dku...@ccilindia.co.in wrote:
>
> > and then  VA test results show that HSTS is not configured.
>
> It looks like "VA test" has a broken client: it's not issuing a valid
> HTTP request.

Just to make sure it's not the most obvious things that we're missing here:

HSTS headers /only/ make sense on HTTPS connections, never on HTTP
connections. Also, they'll only work when using the default ports 80 and
443, as any HSTS-redirect will happily rewrite access to
http://www.example.com:8080/ to https://www.example.com:8080/ - and this
might easily result in protocol errors as you now no longer "speak" HTTP
on port 8080, but HTTPS.

Please confirm that
* You're running on ports 80 and 443
* You're expecting the HSTS header purely on https connections
* You're not using ports 8080 and 8443 or any other non-80 and non-443 port

Olaf