Hello Mark,

Thank you for looking into this in more detail. I did edit the thread dump, but just to remove what I believed to be irrelevant pieces. I did not remove any lock information, just bits of stack traces of ICEfaces.

This was using ICEfaces-EE 3.3.0.GA_P03. I'll have a look to see if I can reproduce it using an open source version of ICEfaces.

Thanks,
Jeroen...