> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2006/06/08 Thu PM 06:41:54 EDT
> To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: HTTPD with Tomcat
>
> Aye, Marc, I saw that.  I'm not using proxy_balance, and the server.xml
> file you posted looks almost exactly like mine (the main difference
> being the port).  Currently I'm defining the proxies for AJP in the
> httpd.conf file as:
>
> ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
> ProxyPass /test ajp://localhost:8009/test
Use the Location directive inside httpd.conf  and then add the ProxyPass
statement.
Something like
<Location /test/>
ProxyPass ajp://localhost:8009/test/
</Location>
Access your app - http://localhost/test/

I've tried omitting the trailing foreslash in both the Location and ProxyPass
statements but that doesn't seem to work.