I upgraded my tomcat from 7.0.53 ( that was having SSL protocols enable) to
7.0.67 (that has by default SSL protocols disable).

To re enable support for SSLv3 and SSLv2, i modified the server.xml inside
$TOMCAT_HOME/conf to replace sslProtocol="TLS" with
sslEnabledProtocols="SSLv2,SSLv3,TLSv1"

I can test the SSLv3 requests successfully now , but SSLv2 requests still
fails.
They were processing through success before the upgrade of Tomcat.

I am using the JDK1.6 and Redhat platform and openssl version 0.9.8h.

Please let me know if i can enable SSLv2 on the newer Tomcat.

-Thanks
Utkarsh