Welcome to the internet. I guess that you'll also find a lot of requests
for /phpmyadmin/*, /wordpress/* and a bunch of other software that you
didn't install. There's background chatter on the internet, constantly
scanning for known vulnerabilities (or just creating an index of
installed software for the time when there is a vulnerability).

Moreover, you don't state the originating IP address that's requesting
this document but ask who's doing it. You should check your access log.
If it's within your own network: Check the originator. If it's from
elsewhere on the internet: Disregard. It's 404 anyway - the correct
answer. Just like you'll find requests for /robots.txt and /favicon.ico,
even if you never reference them anywhere.

Olaf