Hello Mark,
Thank you

We are working in different time zone. & We will try the thread dump
meantime...Would you like to share any check points in thread dump or share
some troubleshooting steps/tools to identify the issue.
The visualgc plugin in jvisualvm is not supported for the jvm 1.6.

Is there any configuration to include timestamp in tomcat std.out or std.err
log files.

**Attached is the sequence flow that we are trying in our load environment;

Itr-1: If we attach a commercial tool (forget the name-it something like
yourjdk... will share you as soon as I get) the jvm crashes within 10-15
minutes;
Thread-count=150
Itr-2: If we attach a commercial tool (forget the name-it something like
yourjdk... will share you as soon as I get) the jvm crashes within 50-55
minutes;
Thread-count=300
Itr-3: If we attach a commercial tool (forget the name-it something like
yourjdk... will share you as soon as I get) the jvm crashes within 50-55
minutes;
Thread-count=30
Itr-4: The commercial tool was disconnected from jvm monitoring and started the
load with thread-count=30; & last few hours before checked it's was
running;monitoring with jvisualvm.

Regards
Mahu