Hello Experts,
We are using tomcat in our application from many years and things were working
fine.

After upgrade from tomcat 7.0.65 to 7.0.67, response.sendRedirect is not
working properly in application.

We are having spaces in between url attributes all the time ex. companyName=XYZ
Inc&Address=ABC Road etc. and didn't face any issues.

We are encoding the URL's using "response.encodeURL" before passing url param
to response.sendRedirect

After upgrade to .67, sendRedirect started failing, hence I tried changing url
encoding using "response.encodeRedirectURL", still redirection didn't work

is this the known issue?
is there any work around for this?

Thanks
Manish