Hi Christoph

May be i didn't explained my question properly. What we have is a single
web application running on https port 7070. This port is configured for
https connection only and that the reason there is single connector. What
we are seeing is if by mistake
or intentionally the user types instead of https://localhost:7070/myapp he
types http://localhost:7070/myapp
the content with some garbled data gets downloaded.  The question is
whether i can prevent the garbled data and if so how i can do that.

Thanks for all the help

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Christopher Schultz <