My two cents:

You can aldo use Zabbix to Monitor your Tomcar using JMX.

Also Zabbix is used from templates. So once you got one machine monitored
as you expected you can easy deployit on other your machine, and the best
of all, you dont nees to use apps like Jolokia. But bear in mind that there
are some security concerns.

Best regards