Hello,

I'm trying to connect Microsoft IIS to Tomcat. I followed this tutorial
(https://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html) but
can't get it to work. I keep getting the error 500:
GetFilterVersion with ISAPI-filter
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\jakarta\isapi_redirect.dll failed.

After some time I managed to get IIS to supply Failed Requests Logs. This
mentioned a warning that te isapi_redirect dll needs a 'newer version of
windows'.

I'm working on a normal Windows 7 Professional workstation, 32bit. Could
this be the problem? I downloaded :
- apache-tomcat-7.0.68-windows-x86
- tomcat-connectors-1.2.40-windows-i386-iis

Should I switch to a Windows 2012 server instead to solve this problem? If
need be I can supply the failedrequest logs (XML).

--
Kind Regards,

Martin Molema

W   http://www.molema.org