I tried to join this meeting, but I got the message
Your version of Cisco WebEx does not support Windows 10
So, is it possible to attend such events if one is
running Windows 10?
            Gustavo Avitabile

Quoting Mark Thomas <messen...@webex.com>:

Hello,

Mark Thomas changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

Introducing Apache Tomcat 8.5
Wednesday, 30 March 2016
20:00  |  GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://pivotal.webex.com/pivotal/j.php?MTID=m539c2bcd3a7c2c48a28a87bfb71d8302
Meeting number: 645 574 764

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://pivotal.webex.com/pivotal/j.php?MTID=mc2f05eecbb3d8288cc8086fa8940c472

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://pivotal.webex.com/pivotal/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.